lunes, 20 de abril de 2020

Para hoy hay.... Lunes 20/04/2020

BUENOS DÍAS A TODOS
EMPEZAMOS UNA NUEVA SEMANA.
ADEMÁS, EL JUEVES DE ESTA SEMANA ES EL DÍA DEL LIBRO POR LO QUE MARA OS LEERÁ UN CUENTO CADA DÍA. 




 

Además, aquí os dejamos las actividades que tenéis para hoy 

Lunes 20/04/2020 

¡A por ello!









  • Actividad Joyland:


 This week, you need to read the description of a monster and draw it accordingly.

The description is as follows:
 I have a big round body.
 I have three long legs and one short leg.
 I have four arms. Two arms are long and two are short.
 I have a big, square head.
 I have three round eyes.
Two eyes are blue and the other is green.
 I have a big purple nose.
 I have a big mouth with five teeth.
I have one ear on top of my head.

You should do this exercise on A4 paper. Keep your work safe and bring it to school with you when we return. You can also send me your work via email if you want to.

My email address is paul.dry@gaudem.es.
 I look forward to seeing your work! Paul Actividad




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

NUESTROS TRABAJOS DEL DÍA DE LA LSE

¡BUENOS DÍAS! AQUÍ OS DEJAMOS UN VÍDEO DEL DEPARTAMENTO DE LSE CON LOS TRABAJITOS QUE LES HABÉIS IDO MANDANDO POR LA CELEBRACIÓN DEL DÍ...